Thursday, October 4, 2012

Photo A Day October, Day 4: What You Read

Today's Photo A Day prompt was "what you read." I took two photos again today. First, the work edition:


I don't know if I have mentioned that in addition to counseling, my new job entails lots of psychological testing, which I really love. I've gotten very familiar with about 15 different test manuals, but these are the ones I consulted today during my scoring and report-writing.

Now, the home edition:


I must admit that this photo is staged, but soon I will be curling up in bed with this book (and yes, the highlighter--always.) It's The Creative Habit by renowned choreographer Twyla Tharp, and I'm really enjoying it. She has a lot of brilliant ideas to share. Maybe I'll blog about what I do with them when I finish the book. Come to think of it, though, I'm working on being more methodical about my creative "work" right now--that's the whole point of this Photo A Day project. Twyla would definitely approve. :)

No comments: