Monday, October 1, 2012

Photo A Day October, Day 1: Where You Stood

Remember when I did the 21-day photo challenge back in May? And I became a much better blogger than usual? Well, that's about to happen again! Except this time it's compliments of Fat Mum Slim. She does a daily photo challenge list every month, and I've been putting off participating, but no more! October is here, and I'm diving into this photo-a-day challenge! Go here if you want to join the fun... and let me know in the comments so that I can see your photos!

Without further ado... today's prompt was "Where You Stood." I was feeling indecisive, so I actually took two photos, both with Instagram. This is one place I literally stood today, right outside my office:


And this is where I figuratively stand, always:



No comments: