Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Photo A Day October, Day 3: This Happened Today

The Photo A Day prompt for today was "This happened today." In a way, it turned out to be perfect for today, because I had a rather "happening" day at work. I had a pretty hilarious experience. The kind where, right after, you ask yourself, "Did that really just happen?" It did. But I definitely couldn't photograph it, because I don't want the HIPAA police after me.

So, here's something a little more blog-appropriate: a shot of the lovely evening walk I took with my husband (who took my picture after refusing to let me take his.)


I really cherish our walks, and the weather is perfect for them right now.  It's not exactly cool here yet,  but there really is a bit of chill in the air if you pay attention. And it smells like fall. And I can hear the high school marching band practicing in the distance. If I close my eyes and pretend the leaves are yellow, all is well. :)

2 comments:

Crzymnd said...

makes me want more details about the "event" but I understand...this day's directive was hard...I am not a motion shooter and this day suggested that to me over and over....to show action in a still...I need more work on it...great story!

Sara said...

I agree, Judi. I'm definitely not good at "action" shots. I think that's pretty consistent with my personality, though. :)