Sunday, May 12, 2013

May Photo A Day Weekend Wrap-Up

Shew! I'm worn out from a wonderful weekend in Louisville, Kentucky. I am so proud to say that my brother is now a doctor! And I am so happy I got to be there to see it. My camera was pretty focused on  documenting family togetherness and celebration, but I tried my best to keep up with the photo a day prompts in the process.

Day 10 was "stars." This is a bit of a cop-out, but I spent my evening at a dinner celebrating the achievements of the honor students... the STARS of the med school. ;)


The prompt  for Day 11 (graduation day!) was "a smile." Here's one from my handsome brother, Dr. Montague!


And Day 12, today, was "mother." This one is actually one of the reasons I decided to do Photo A Day this month. Unlike usual, I was with my mother on Mother's Day! Such a happy occasion! Despite what you may have read on facebook about everyone's else's mother, MINE is the best. Bar none. And she's beautiful to boot. Don't you agree?




No comments: