Sunday, January 6, 2013

Happy New Year!

It's been a while, but I'm back, and with good news! First of all, I must thank you for helping make 2012 a great year for me. It was great for a lot of reasons (see: new job), but it was also the best year yet for my Etsy shop! Check out the variety of prints that found new homes this year:


I was so thrilled to know my photos were under several Christmas trees this year. Thank you, amazing customers! You are wonderful! Also wonderful: my parents. They gave me a fabulous new computer for Christmas, so I'm back in the business of successful photo-editing! The first photo edited with my new computer is one that I took in my grandma's yard when I was in Kentucky for Christmas. It's also the first new listing in my shop for 2013! Stay tuned for many more. :)



No comments: