Sunday, July 27, 2014

Summer Vacation #1: Puerto Rico

I can't believe it's almost August! This summer has been crazy. We've been doing a lot more traveling than usual, and it's been so fun! One of the perks of being self-employed is that I can (sometimes, anyway) take time off work to go on my husband's business trips with him. And they're usually in interesting places! In June, we went to Puerto Rico! We stayed in the heart of Old San Juan, and I loved it. 


Especially the cobblestone streets. 


And the old, colorful, architecture.





Our hotel was right across the street from this gorgeous cathedral.







There was some amazing plant life both in the rainforest and around town.





I wish I knew the names of all these species! (If you do, let me know!)






And of course, the beach was lovely!




Stay tuned to my Etsy shop--some of these images will be showing up there soon! And coming up next on the blog: vacations #2 and #3! :)




No comments: