Saturday, February 4, 2012

Café Du Monde (three ways)

I spent a really fun Saturday in New Orleans a couple weeks back with my husband and some friends. It's such a photogenic city, and this was my first trip with my new camera! One of the shots I like from the day is this simple one of the ultra-touristy-but-still-awesome Café Du Monde. I'm showing it three ways here: the top version is straight-out-of-the-camera, the middle one is after editing, and the bottom one is after adding some texture.




What do you think? I am always a bit iffy about the texture thing, but I think I like the old-fashioned look here. Do you agree? (Is the bottom version better than the middle one?) Which one needs to be available in my shop?

Pin It

3 comments:

Service Kids said...

I like the second one....

Abby / Linda said...

call me a realist, but I like the second one!

Julie said...

I like the second one as well... it has a beautiful richness. :)