Saturday, April 16, 2011

cover girl

I've had a lot of aspirations in life, but being on the cover of a magazine was never one of them. Little did I know that when I volunteered to lend my editing skills to Method Press (the brainchild of my super-creative friend Katie King), I'd end up staring blankly at readers from the front cover!



This is the first issue, and I think Method Press is already shaping up to be pretty fabulous. This edition is filled with beautiful visuals and interesting interviews with artists, all tied together with the "blank stare" theme. Check it out! I don't think you'll be disappointed.

And for more info, check out the Method Press Blog. You can also like us on facebook!

4 comments:

Heather said...

Wow you're a cover girl! That's cool. Sounds like a really neat magazine - I'll check it out. And by the way, I love your blog! All of your posts are so interesting. :D

Of The Fountain said...

Congrats! After reading the magazine, I am quite interested in read more upcoming issues. Thanks for introducing it to me! :)

FabricFascination said...

How exciting to be involved in the birth of a new magazine, and be on the cover too!

Katie King said...

Thanks for blogging about us Sara! We're so glad you're on our cover :) Also look at your blog here, tons of changes! I have some reading to do ;)