Saturday, January 29, 2011

lighthouse: before and after

I think I like editing pictures just as much as taking them in the first place. More, maybe. I took this photo in Bermuda on my honeymoon in June:

 
There's nothing wrong with it, but it wasn't one of the ones I loved from the trip. It didn't speak to me. For whatever reason, I came back to it today and decided to play with it a little (or a lot.) I LOVE the result!


I love how dreamy and dramatic it looks now! If you do, too, you're in luck: I just listed it in the shop! :)

3 comments:

Searcher said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Stephanie Round said...

There's nothing wrong with a little (a lot) of editing from time to time.
The final result is absolutely beautiful! :)

Gilding Lilies said...

Beautiful! You did a lovely job with the editing.
Thanks for visiting my blog.