Sunday, March 14, 2010

sick leave

Another blog fail yesterday. :( Adding something to my life is proving to be much more difficult than giving something up. The sudden change to warm spring weather has my sinuses all messed up, so I spent most of yesterday curled up in a ball on the couch, consuming benadryl and vitamin-C drops. We'll just say I observed the Sabbath yesterday instead of today and call it even. ;)

I'm feeling a bit better today, but I'm coughing (and singing hymns an octave too low at church.) It's just my luck that I'm under the weather just in time for Spring Break, but I'm trying to look on the bright side. My future brother- and sister-in-law are coming to visit us in a few days, and I'm very excited to see them. Might be hard to make time for blogging while they're here too, but I'm hoping I can find time to post just a little something every day.

For now, I have to continue "getting the house ready." It looks as though I've been assigned laundry and kitchen detail. Maybe my head will clear up a bit so that I can think of something more interesting to say tomorrow.

No comments: